Biyernes, Nobyembre 23, 2012

Chantecaille Real Skin Foundation in Vibrant

Chantecaille Real Skin Foundation in Vibrant



Hey guys!
I've never tried anything from the branch Chantecaille, because it is very expensive and not so easily accessible here (if you know where I can buy their products from please recommend). My sister gave me this compact foundation because it was too dark for her (I am the darkest in my family - my sisters being the same colour as Jacq). I'm not a huge fan of compact foundation because I find them generally too cakey and hard to apply, but I was seriously surprised at how good this product worked for me. 



First, I just want to touch on the packaging. I like the shiny, mirror compact. It's not heavy, although it looks it, and it's quite a good size, which is great for popping in your bag when you want to touch up during the day. I like that it comes in a purple little satchel, which is cute, not a lot of brands do that. The inside of the compact, basically, you lift the lid and there is the cream foundation along with a mirror, then you lift that up and below is where the sponge applicator is stored, along with another good mirror. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento