Lunes, Setyembre 24, 2012

New Additions - Real Techniques Brushes

New Additions - Real Techniques Brushes


Hey guys!
 It's no secret that I am a huge fan of RT brushes. I only use their brushes, apart from a few Mac eyeshadow brushes. I think the quality is amazing and there is a reason why almost every beauty blogger owns a few! Here are a few new additions to my brush collection. 

I picked up the Blush Brush and Face Expert Brush. I personally use the Blush Brush as a powder brush because I have a small face and usually powder brushes are huge! This brush is perfect sized for me, and I like the dome-like shape which makes it easier to set powder under your eyes. It's also great at blending out your contour too in the event it appears too harsh, but in general I use this as a powder brush and it does a great job for me. I find if you push the powder gently onto the skin with this brush, it works better instead of fanning your whole face with it. I use this brush to set my Chanel Powder (see review here). The Face Expert Brush has attracted so much attention for being an all-rounder amazing brush. I use this to blend out any face product. I dab my concealer on, add dots of my foundation, add my cream base to my eyes, add my cream contour and literally with this brush I blend it all out. I then use this to add my powder contour because I like how it's quite flat which gives it a great shape to contour your cheeks with. This is my only used foundation brush. I think the one that came in the core collection is great too but I personally love the shape of this brush. I find that it is more easier to work with, and it literally blends everything together so well - I hardly use anything else. Put it this way - I bought the beauty blender recently and it's lying unopened because I literally can't apply my foundation without this brush.

Any RT brushes you recommend?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento