Martes, Abril 2, 2013

Revlon Lip Butters

Revlon Lip Butters


Hey guys!
 Now that Summer is here to stay, I have switched up my lip products. I love using a balm type lip product because it's super moisturising, glossy and gives a slight tinted colour which is perfect for this weather. I have been rotating between 3 Revlon Lip butters. 

Sorry for the last pic being totally out of focus - camera is playing up.

Berry Smoothie is a berry pink colour. The colour pigmentation is not that that intense and I think if you have really dark lips, maybe apply some concealer to your lips first. This is definitely my favourite out of the 3 because I think berry colours suit my skintone better than peaches and pinks. Peach Parfait is a peach rose colour with gold glitters. You all probably already know by now, I detest lip products that have glitter in it. I just don't think it's very flattering on me personally. Peach Parfait looks very similar to Berry Smoothie in my opinion, when I took pictures of both of them on my lips - I couldn't tell what lip butter I was wearing in each pic - hence no pics in this post. Again it's quite sheer so if you have dark lips apply some concealer or the colour won't show up. Sweet Tart is different to the first 2, it's extremely pigmented. It's a bright barbie pink in my opinion and I find the texture to be slightly thicker which makes it easier to glide. The other 2 are more sheer and thinner. I think this shade would suit paler skintones better, on me personally it looks a bit too bright so I team it with a brown lip pencil and add some nude on top to tone the brightness down. 
What's your favourite lip product for Summer?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento