Linggo, Hulyo 15, 2012

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard


Hey guys,
 Now that there is a heatwave in London (yes please stay we hardly get a summer) it's time to stock up on heatproof makeup! I am loving the Urban Decay Tinted moisturiser which I bagged at a recent bloggers meet (I say recent but I'm unsure how recent it was). I've never personally tried any UD skin/base products, I tend to stick more to their eyeshadows or eye makeup products - so this was something new and fun to try out.


This is a tiny bottle (as you can see in comparison to my head) so I'm assuming this is a travel size or sample size. First on the packaging, I really like the pump applicator, I find them to be more hygienic and less hassle. The design of the bottle I'm not too cray cray for. I dunno it just doesn't look high-end to me, and I personally like things to look simple and elegant, this is maybe too street for me LOL. On to the product, I love the consistency of the tinted moisturiser. A small dab blends out so much so you definitely get your moneys worth. It's more liquid than I assumed a tinted moisturiser to be, which I prefer. It's almost like a foundation consistency whereas tinted moisturisers are slightly thicker and airy. In terms of colour, I think Bodyguard is maybe a little too light for me. I do need to bronze a little heavy just to bring some colour back to my face, and also because of Summer - I have tanned a lot. I like that this product is Paraben free - I pretend to know what that means but I assume it means less harsh chemicals? Correct me if I'm wrong. I also am happy that this has SPF 20 which is perfect for the Summer but I think you need a bit more SPF in our weather now. I stick to Missha BB cream (see review here) on super boiling days because it has more SPF, but this is great for Summer days too. Also the low SPF, compared to Missha that is, means the better for flash photography. As you can see from the pictures above, it does give slight a flashback but not as much as a product that has intense SPF, so I guess you could wear this in the evenings too - just make sure to powder a little on top.

Overall quite impressed. What's you'r fav tinted moisturiser?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento