Lunes, Disyembre 12, 2011

NEW PRODUCTS

NEW PRODUCTS


Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been extremely busy with work, being ill, fasting and Eid. First, I hope you all had a good Eid. Mine was really quiet but I decided as it was Eid I was allowed to treat myself to a few new things =)


I decided to pick up some new haircare products, because since doing an Ombre my hair has become so damaged! I decided to buy Pureology shampoo and conditioner which was expensive. I think the shampoo was £18 and the conditioner was £21 but my hair needed it. I have heard a lot about this brand and I mentioned before in a blogpost (see here) that it won an Instlye award (which I follow religiously). This is the best brand for coloured hair, and as my hair has become soo damaged from hair colour, I thought I had to invest in this. I've only used it 2 or 3 times now so I'm still at the stage of forming an opinion but I will defo write up a detailed blogpost on what I think of it soon. 
I then picked my my all time favourite hair oil - Morrocan Oil. This cost me £40 from Selfridges...I know. Guys please learn from my stupid mistake - don't ever buy anything from Selfridges because the 100ml generally costs £30 or £35, Selfridges just put the price up because they know people will spend their money and not think twice - like me that day. Same thing happened with Pureology - I'm sure I could have got it cheaper somewhere else. Anyway, back to the hair oil...I love it. The tips of my hair were so damaged, dry and dead, so I literally used 3 or 4 pumps and it brought my hair a little bit back to life (see post here). I honestly love this hair oil and it does make my hair super shiny and healthy-looking, so I defo needed to invest in this. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento